Latest Translational Genomic Research Institute Stories
Unprecedented genomic sequencing of 14 metastatic TNBC patients yields potential drug targets Genomic sequencing has revealed therapeutic drug targets for difficult-to-treat, metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC), according to an unprecedented study by the Translational Genomic Research Institute (TGen) and US Oncology Research. The study is published by the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics and is currently available online. By sequencing, or spelling out, the billions...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.