Latest Translational Genomic Research Institute Stories
Unprecedented genomic sequencing of 14 metastatic TNBC patients yields potential drug targets Genomic sequencing has revealed therapeutic drug targets for difficult-to-treat, metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC), according to an unprecedented study by the Translational Genomic Research Institute (TGen) and US Oncology Research. The study is published by the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics and is currently available online. By sequencing, or spelling out, the billions...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.