Latest Transparent conducting film Stories
GLEN ALLEN, Va., April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Indium tin oxide (ITO), with all of its faults and inadequacies, will continue to dominate the transparent conductor industry for the foreseeable future, according to NanoMarkets, an industry analysis firm based here. The firm projects revenues from ITO to grow from $3.2 billion this year to $8.3 billion by 2014. These and other findings are from the firm's newest report titled, "Indium Tin Oxide and Alternative Transparent Conductor Markets." For...
GLEN ALLEN, Va., Feb. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- NanoMarkets, a leading industry analyst firm based here, today announced the addition of a new report to its schedule. The report, "Indium Tin Oxide and Alternative Transparent Conductor Markets" will be released in Mid-March of 2009. Additional details are available at www.nanomarkets.net. About the Report: Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) is the most widely used transparent conductor in the display industry and has also found important uses in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.