Latest Transportation in Idaho Stories
By Andrew Weeks, The Times-News, Twin Falls, Idaho Jul. 18--If you're like me, you're fairly new to south-central Idaho. And that means, if you're like me, you've been itching to get out and explore the area's great outdoors. A recent journey took me along the Thousand Springs Scenic Byway, a leisurely drive from about Buhl to Bliss, where rolling hills and farmlands, corn fields and cow pastures come into view. Boring? Depends on your frame of mind. I was trying to get to know the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.