Latest tremors Stories
ST. PAUL, Minn. "“ Specific drugs commonly used to treat high blood pressure and seizures can be beneficial in the treatment of essential tremor, according to the American Academy of Neurology in a new practice guideline. The guideline is released online today as an "expedited e-pub" of Neurology, the scientific journal of the Academy and will be published in the June 28 print issue. For limb tremors, surgery can be an option if drug therapy is ineffective. Essential tremor is a common...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.