Latest Trenbolone Stories
Article in Science magazine by University of Nevada, Reno and University of Iowa shows research result New regulatory approaches may be needed to assess environmental risks of agricultural growth promoters, and similar human pharmaceuticals, following research that shows a newly found reversion mechanism allows unexpected persistence of the steroidal substances in aquatic environments. Results of the research will be published in an article in the renowned journal Science – the weekly...
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online A steroid currently used in the beef industry does not fully break down in water as previously thought, new research examining the impact of pharmaceutical substances on aquatic organisms has revealed. The paper, which was published online Thursday in the journal Science, challenges the longstanding belief that these products become less ecologically harmful as they degrade. Experts are increasingly concerned that once these...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.