Latest Trever Bivona Stories
Discovery may lead to new, more powerful precision medicines that thwart resistance to the common lung cancer drug Tarceva People with lung cancer who are treated with the drug Tarceva face a daunting uncertainty: although their tumors may initially shrink, it's not a question of whether their cancer will return–it's a question of when. And for far too many, it happens far too soon. Now, a team of researchers at the University of California, San Francisco's Helen Diller Family...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.