Latest Tribe Stories
COARSEGOLD, Calif., March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chukchansi Tribal Council and the Chukchansi Economic Development Authority (CEDA), headed by Acting Chairman Tex McDonald, today paid its casino bondholders a $12.6 million interest payment, said McDonald, to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as Trustee (Trustee) of its 9 3/4% Secured Notes Due 2020. The $12.6 million payment - due on March 31, 2014 - was made in advance to reassure bondholders, partners and Tribe members...
Futures for Children Middle School Youth Leadership Summit for American Indian children will take place at the Cross Bar X Youth Ranch in Durango, Colorado from May 3 through May 6, 2012. This summit is made possible thanks to the generous support of San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. Because of San Manuel Band of Mission Indians´ lead sponsorship, Futures for Children has also successfully completed the Elementary School Summit in March at Crow Canyon Archeological Center, and looks...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.