Latest Trichotillomania Learning Centre Stories
Hair Restoration Specialist Champions Cause to Help More Than 100 Million Women Worldwide Beverly Hills, California (PRWEB) October 05, 2013 A staggering three percent of the worldwide population will suffer from Trichotillomania (TTM), yet most people have never even heard of it. TTM is a control impulse disorder that involves pulling out one’s own hair, whether it’s from the scalp or eyelashes. September 23-29 marks International No-Pulling Week to shed light on this very common,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.