Latest Tronics Group Stories
Tronics announces that it has successfully manufactured the first single chip 6DOF MEMS based on the breakthrough piezoresistive nanowire technology, licensed from CEA-Leti. This is a major step towards the industrialization of 6DOF and 9DOF products. Grenoble, France; Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 24, 2014 One year after announcing the industrialization of CEA-Leti’s M&NEMS technologies, Tronics has successfully designed and manufactured the first batch of 6DOF MEMS chips, with 3...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.