Latest TRPA Stories
Anesthetics given to patients during surgery could cause an increase in pain following the procedure, according a new study. Published in the June 23 issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the study is the first to scientifically explain what doctors have noticed in clinics, researchers said. They hope their findings will lead to the development of new anesthetics that don't cause post-surgical pain. Gerard Ahern of Georgetown University Medical Center in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.