Latest Trust Automation Inc. Stories
ORLANDO, Fla., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Trust Automation, Inc., the world's leading developer of linear servo drives, creator of custom and standard high precision motion, motor control and system design as well as complete power train devices for the defense and other industries, today announced its new industry leading system solution, Agile Energy Management System(TM) (AEMS(TM)). Equipped with Energy Management Technology(TM), the new battery systems are configurable,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.