Latest Turbines Stories
Company Executives Available to Discuss Advances in ORC Technology, New Design Software Release, and More (PRWEB) December 05, 2012 Concepts NREC (CN), a world leader in turbomachinery design and development, providing engineering services, advanced CAE/CAM software, manufacturing services, and turbomachinery education programs, today announced plans to showcase its newly released 2012 version of Agile Engineering Design System® (AEDS) software and advanced engineering services at...
Orlando-based Turbine Tech continues to expand its retrofitting, modernization and upgrading services for gas turbine equipment in the global Oil & Gas industry Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) September 12, 2012 Turbine Technology Services Corporation (TTS), a full-service gas turbine engineering firm based in Orlando, Florida, is reporting the successful completion of a gas fuel system valve conversion project for a legacy GE Frame 5001 gas turbine at a Mississippi area power station. The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.