Latest TWHT Stories
The Woman's Hospital of Texas (TWHT) announced today it is ranked in U.S. News & World Report's 2008 survey of America's top 50 best hospitals for gynecologic care. For a second consecutive year, TWHT earned one of two spots awarded to institutions located in the Texas Medical Center. "The America's Best Hospitals rankings provide readers with trusted material during some of life's most concerning times -- hospitalization," said Brian Kelly, editor of U.S. News & World Report. "Our...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.