Latest Tyco Federal Credit Union Stories
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a proposal to change the company's place of incorporation from Switzerland to Ireland. Tyco expects to ask shareholders to vote on the proposal at a special general meeting of shareholders. "After a thorough review, our Board has concluded that a move to Ireland is in the best interests of Tyco's shareholders," said Tyco Chief Executive...
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco (NYSE: TYC) announced today that its remaining stake in Atkore International, the company's former electrical and metal products business, has been redeemed by Atkore in a cash transaction valued at approximately $250 million. Tyco previously sold a majority interest in Atkore to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC, in 2010. ABOUT TYCOTyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.