Latest Tzolk'in Stories
Modern technology brings to life piece of cold stone and makes it speak Mayan date as recorded by Maya civilization during classic period (approx. 250 AD - 900 AD) to commemorate life of kings and queens, and to remember important historical events. Maya Stone Calendar app has been released for iPhone and iPad. Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC 2012) takes place on the days from 6 Manik' 10 Sotz' to 10 Chuwen 14 Sotz'. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 11, 2012 After decades of intensive...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.