Latest U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Stories
Each year, unsafe products cause $900 billion worth of harm in the form of injuries, deaths, and property damage — often to children. In his latest article, “Deadly Hazards in Your Home: What You Don´t Know About Product Recalls,” Console looks into the reasons why many consumers are not aware of recalls. Marlton, NJ (PRWEB) April 05, 2013 Each year, unsafe products cause $900 billion worth of harm in the form of injuries, deaths, and property damage, the United...
[ Watch the Video: Increase in Dance-Related Injuries in Children ] April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online If you have ever been to the ballet or a dance recital, you know dance is a beautiful form of expression. However, it is very physically taxing and strenuous on the body, especially for children and teens. A group of researchers from the Center for Injury Research and Policy (CIRP) of The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital studied dance-related...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.