Latest U.S. General Services Administration Stories
iConstituent, a leader in digital communications, social media and citizen engagement solutions for Federal, State and Local government, today announced that it has been awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 Contract for Information Technology services (contract number GS-35F-0534Y). Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) December 12, 2012 iConstituent, a leader in digital communication, social media and citizen engagement solutions for Federal, State and Local government,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.