Latest U.S. General Services Administration Stories
Castillo Technologies, LLC, has been awarded the STARS II Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). This innovative, cost-saving federal procurement vehicle provides 8(a) certified businesses with opportunities to provide a wide range of federal government information technology (IT) services. Chandler, AZ (PRWEB) October 12, 2011 Castillo Technologies, LLC, has been awarded the STARS II Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) by the...
CGI passes the rigorous accreditation process on the U.S. General Services Administration's US$76M Infrastructure as a Service BPA. Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) August 17, 2011 CGI Federal Inc. (CGI) , a wholly-owned U.S. operating subsidiary of CGI Group Inc. (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A), today announced it has been granted Authority to Operate (ATO) on the U.S. General Services Administration's (GSA) government-wide, multi-vendor US$76 million Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Blanket Purchase...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.