Latest UCLA Clinical Genomics Center Stories
Parabase Genomics and the UCLA Clinical Genomics Center Selected as Pilot Partners ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Feb. 04, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Eight years. That's the average amount of time patients wait to receive an official medical diagnosis when facing a rare genetic disease. The stress this medical diagnostic process places on families can be devastating. This year, undiagnosed rare disease patients will receive a gift of hope through an innovative whole genome sequencing pilot...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.