Latest UKTV Bright Ideas Stories
By Donnelly, Alison UKTV will follow up last year's successful rebrand of its UKTV G2 channel as Dave with a complete refresh of its remaining portfolio and the creation of an additional channel. The broadcaster, which is a joint venture between BBC and Virgin Media, plans to drop the UKTV prefix from the channel branding of its factual and lifestyle services, UKTV History, UKTV Documentaries, UKTV Style, UKTV People, UKTV Food and UKTV Gardens as part of the rebrand. The additional...
By Donnelly, Alison UKTV is hoping to replicate the success of its male-focused Dave TV channel by relaunching UKTV Gold this summer as a female- oriented station. The broadcaster has already lined up Richard and Judy to host the anchor show on the channel, which has yet to be named. It is also talking to media agencies. The relaunch forms part of a broader strategy by the broadcaster, which is owned by BBC Worldwide and Virgin Media. It also plans to overhaul a number of its other...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.