Latest Ulrich Weger Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Role-playing video games (RPGs) can alter our experience of reality and desensitize us to valuable real-life experiences and important body signals, according to a study published this month in the journal Psychonomic Bulletin & Review. Ulrich Weger of the University of Witten/Herdecke in Germany and Steve Loughan of Melbourne University in Australia studied what happens when gamers assume the role of and identify with a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.