Latest Ulster Bank Festival Stories
By Grania McFadden It certainly has resonances for modern Ulster, but local playwright Owen McCafferty's new production is a reworking of an ancient, Greek classic. He tells Grania McFadden why he was very determined to resurrect it for this year's Belfast Festival at Queen's The war is over. But the conflict continues over how to honour the dead. Should we turn our backs on the troubled past, or should the future wait while we remember the fallen? It's a question which has often been...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.