Latest UMass Memorial Medical Center Stories
Nurses Hand-Deliver Letter With Vote Results to UMMMC CEO Eric DicksonExpressing Nurses Outrage Over a "Punitive Organizational Culture" that is Causing a "Serious Deterioration in the Quality of Patient Care" at the Level One Trauma Center WORCESTER, Mass., July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Registered nurses represented by the Massachusetts Nurses Association at UMass Memorial Medical Center's University Campus have recently cast an overwhelming vote of "no confidence" in its...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.