Latest UMassOnline Stories
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Oct. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Education Association (NEA) Academy has partnered with UMassOnline, Western Governors University and Walden University to provide Master's of Education degrees to NEA members. The agreement creates the first master's degree program offered through strategic alliances with the NEA. It adds to the Academy's extensive offerings of professional learning opportunities available to the association's 3.2 million members through the NEA...
UMassOnline Chief Executive Officer David Gray announced today that UMassOnline has been named this year's winner of the Mass Technology Leadership Council's Technology Leadership Award among public sector organizations. This coveted recognition, which was announced at the Council's 11th Annual awards event on October 23 in Boston, honors the region's leading public sector organization for excellence in business and technology. Other finalists competing for top honors this year included the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.