Latest Underarm hair Stories
Women and men who complain of any degree of underarm sweating are now seeking a new, non-invasive microwave treatment to permanently reduce or eliminate armpit perspiration, odor and hair. Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) October 07, 2013 Toronto cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Stephen Mulholland, was recently featured on Canada’s National Breakfast Television morning news show, demonstrating MiraDry, a new non-invasive microwave device for permanent elimination of underarm sweating, odor and hair that...
By Carolyn Hitt According to legend, eminent Victorian John Ruskin was so horrified to discover on his wedding night that his wife had hair on her nether regions, he never consummated their marriage. Basing his ideal of the feminine form on gleaming classical statues, poor Ruskin never realised that women can be as hairy as the next man. Almost 160 years later, female body hair is still subject to the ych y fi factor. If Ruskin was honey- mooning in 2007, however, he might not be so...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.