Latest Underutilized crops Stories
Filippone and daughter bring hemp back from the era of our forefathers to modern day. Glenwood Springs, CO (PRWEB) July 08, 2012 EnviroTextiles LLC (ET), a woman- owned business, is credited with developing, importing and selling hemp fabric for scarves sold by the Obama 2012 Campaign. The scarves are a fundraising item for sale on http://www.BarackObama.com and were designed by one of the first lady´s personal designers, Monique Péan. Barbara Filippone and daughter Summer Star...
Brassica rapa or Turnip Mustard is grown primarily as a leaf vegetable, root vegetable and an oilseed and is often referred to as a field mustard. Napa cabbage and turnip are members of this group. Varieties of this plant are used in experiments because they are easy to grow and require little attention and reach full maturity in 40 days. Some have even been used in botany experiments in space. Photo Copyright and Credit
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.