Latest Unified School District Stories
Students with diverse special needs achieve success with PresenceLearning. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 15, 2013 Fowler Unified School District (USD) has overcome a chronic shortage of speech-language therapists by tapping into a wide array of world-class experts from PresenceLearning, enabling students with special needs to make significant, new progress against their goals. Located in an agricultural area outside of Fresno, CA, Fowler USD had difficulty attracting...
Agreement estimated to save district nearly $1.2 million over five years. Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) May 17, 2012 Last week, Kansas City-based technology company k12itc landed a five-year service agreement with Unified School District No. 232 of Johnson County, KS (De Soto), over three local and national vendors. De Soto USD 232 found a challenge in finding and retaining qualified personnel to lead its technology department. The district was also determined to maximize existing resources...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.