Latest United Companies Inc. Stories
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GCI announced today the completion of its acquisition of the communication subsidiaries of United Companies, Inc., a holding company owned by Sea Lion Corporation and Togiak Natives Limited, the Alaska Native village corporations for Hooper Bay and Togiak. The acquisition was completed on June 3, 2008. Under terms of the acquisition, GCI paid approximately $42 million in cash (including certain transaction costs) for the stock of:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.