Latest United Continental Holdings Inc. Stories
Airline honors a decade of supporting the March of Dimes with specially painted commemorative aircraft CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today welcomed a new
- Multi-course meals among significant changes coming in late spring CHICAGO, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United
Airline is offsetting all carbon emissions for customers flying on its Eco-Skies aircraft during Earth Month CHICAGO, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Earth Month, United Airlines
CHICAGO, April 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines (UAL) today reported March 2015 operational results. UAL's March 2015 consolidated traffic (revenue passenger miles) decreased
CHICAGO, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines (UAL) today reported February 2015 operational results. UAL's February 2015 consolidated traffic (revenue passenger miles) was
- All-new fresh and healthy complimentary food menu to begin this month CHICAGO, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today announced it is transforming the customer experience
CHICAGO, Feb. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To cap a series of celebrations for Black History Month, United Airlines this morning hosted one of the original Tuskegee Airmen, O.
- United furthers initiatives to elevate United Express services to mainline standards CHICAGO, Feb.
Live audio webcast available at ir.united.com CHICAGO, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) will present at the 2015 J.P.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.