Latest United Continental Holdings Inc. Stories
Commemorative amenity tins feature airline's "Flyer Friendly" brand campaign CHICAGO, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines tomorrow will introduce special edition amenity kits featuring the airline's brand campaign, "Flyer Friendly." Available for customers in United BusinessFirst on long-haul international flights departing from the United States, the collectable tins highlight each of United's eight North America hubs. Each customer in BusinessFirst will receive one of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.