Latest United Express Stories
Live audio webcast available at ir.united.com CHICAGO, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) will present at the Wolfe Research 8th Annual Global Transportation
ST. GEORGE, Utah, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SkyWest, Inc.
-- United and Trotter-affiliated chefs cook up flavorful new menu options CHICAGO, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Program subsidizes a portion of ATP tuition for students who commit to flying for GoJet Airlines ST.
- Multi-course meals among significant changes coming in late spring CHICAGO, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United
Official airline of NAHJ special events during 2015, including Platinum sponsorship of NAHJ at Excellence in Journalism Conference CHICAGO, March 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ST. GEORGE, Utah, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SkyWest, Inc.
- All-new fresh and healthy complimentary food menu to begin this month CHICAGO, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today announced it is transforming the customer experience
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.