Latest United States Cyber Command Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Britain’s Ministry of Defense will sound the call for computer savvy recruits next month as they prepare their Joint Cyber Reserve Unit. Military reservists and those exiting the forces will also be encouraged to join the new unit which will protect the UK from potential cyber attacks. The so-called “cyber reservists” will work in concert with the military to protect the nation’s networks and the data stored therein, according...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Facing constant attacks from Chinese hackers, the US military is gearing up for a high-tech battle to defend national secrets and American companies. According to Reuters, the cyber warfare arm of the military, Cyber Command, is packing its $358 million command center with another three to four thousand soldiers to ward off incoming assaults from China, Russia and elsewhere. Cyber Command is lead by Army General Keith Alexander,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.