Latest United States Department of Agriculture Stories
Professors Paul Ferraro of Georgia State University and Kent Messer of the University of Delaware will head the newly created Center for Behavioral and Experimental Agri-Environmental Policy Research
- 32% top line growth propelled revenues, margins and EPS to the highest levels in 3 years WUHAN CITY, China, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aoxin Tianli Group, Inc.
BOSTON, November 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Agricultural Research Service (ARS), the USDA's chief in-house scientific research agency, and the National Agricultural Library,
Eligible producers are encouraged to apply by Nov. 7, 2014 DAVIS, Calif., Oct.
Sandwiches are responsible for about one-fifth of the average American’s sodium intake, according to a new study from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
DAVIS, Calif., Oct.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.