Latest United States emission standards Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com A federal appeals court this week upheld the Environmental Protection Agency´s (EPA) ability to limit greenhouse gas emissions and to set the 2012-16 fuel efficiency standards for automobiles. In a rebuke to the states and major industry players who challenged the new regulations, the court noted that greenhouse gases may "reasonably be anticipated to endanger public health or welfare." The group that brought the lawsuit, which included coal, oil and...
Cleaire expands market for its emission control systems to South Korea. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 13, 2012 Cleaire Advanced Emission Controls announced today the execution of a distribution agreement with South Korean company HAWES & T, Ltd. HAWES & T is an acronym for Human, Air, Water, Earth, Sea, and Technology. This marks Cleaire´s first overseas distribution agreement. The agreement allows HAWES & T to combine their own exhaust gas recirculation technology with...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.