Latest United States Environmental Protection Agency Stories
Antimicrobial Test Laboratories (ATL) - a contract microbiology lab founded in 2006 by microbiologist Dr. Benjamin Tanner - has announced that AOAC International’s altered passing criteria for two key methods used for disinfectant registration will benefit companies needing testing. Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) October 16, 2013 Antimicrobial Test Laboratories (ATL) - a contract microbiology lab founded in 2006 by microbiologist Dr. Benjamin Tanner - has announced that AOAC International’s...
Having a Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan can save a business thousands of dollars in potential fines. Lafayette, LA (PRWEB) October 14, 2013 Fenstermaker, an industry leading survey and mapping, engineering, environmental services and advanced technology consulting firm, has just published a new whitepaper that addresses how Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) can save businesses thousands of dollars. The whitepaper, which was written by William...
The sea levels all around the world are rising. Current sea-level rise has the potential to affect human populations and the natural environment. Two key factors have contributed to the observed sea level rise. The first is thermal expansion: as the ocean water warms, it expands. The second is from the influence of land-based ice because of increased melting. The major store of water on land is found in the glaciers and the ice sheets. The rising of sea levels is one of several lines of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.