Latest United States government secrecy Stories
Rose State College receives a mentoring grant for cyber security from the Department of Homeland Security and the National Science foundation. Midwest City, OK (PRWEB) October 12, 2011 The Department of Homeland Security and the National Science Foundation awarded a grant to Rose State College recently to invest in its Cyber Security program. The $50,000 grant is also for the college Ã¢Åto assist in the growth of cyber security programs at other community...
In the aftermath of WikiLeaks' release of classified documents, the U.S. Defense Department announced on Friday that President Barack Obama had issued an executive order that will beef up the government's computer security procedures to prevent future breaches. According to a report posted to the Defense Department website and written by Donna Miles of American Forces Press Service, the executive order will establish "a framework for enhancing national security through responsible sharing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.