Latest United States patent law Stories
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) has ruled that some Motorola Mobility smartphones infringe upon patents owned by Microsoft, and as such those products will be prohibited from entering the country, various media outlets reported on Friday. According to Diane Bartz of Reuters, Microsoft first filed the complaint with the ITC in October 2010, accusing the Illinois-based telecommunications company of infringing upon nine patents for Windows Mobile and Windows Phone. Two of those...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.