Latest University of Buffalo Stories
Osprey COI RiskManager Automates Disclosure Management and Facilitates Compliance with NIH Regulations Waltham, MA (PRWEB) December 05, 2012 Osprey Software Solutions (http://www.ospreyss.com), a software development company focused on the creation of fully-integrated, forward-thinking enterprise solutions, announced today that the University at Buffalo (New York´s largest public university) is using the Osprey COI RiskManager system to solve their demanding conflict of interest...
A new study, to be published in the January issue of the Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, has linked binge drinking with the risk of sexual assault among women in their first year of college. The study, lead by scientists at the University of Buffalo, followed 437 young women from their high school graduation through their freshman year at a college or university. According to a press release from the school, the researchers discovered that of women who did not drink heavily...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.