Latest University of Science and Technology Stories
Shaheen System to enable scientific, economic and social advances through development and application of high performance computing solutions JEDDAH, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, June 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that the high-performance computing (HPC) system, named Shaheen, has placed 14 among the world's most powerful supercomputers, according to the latest TOP500 List of Supercomputers. (Logo:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.