Latest Unsecured creditor Stories
ARAUCARIA, Brazil, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Imcopa International Cayman Ltd. (the "Issuer") and Imcopa Importacao, Exportacao Industria e Oleos S.A. (the "Guarantor" or "Imcopa") are issuing this press release to update the holders (the "Noteholders") of the Issuer's U.S$100,000,000 10.375% Notes due 2009 (ISIN: XS0275709094) (the "Notes") on the status of its extrajudicial reorganisation plan (the "Reorganisation Plan"). Following its successful consent solicitation in October 2010...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.