Quantcast
Last updated on April 17, 2014 at 1:21 EDT

Latest Uraninite Stories

2012-11-05 12:21:41

Trading Symbol TSX-V - AMW VANCOUVER, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Alpha Minerals Inc. (formerly ESO Uranium Corp.) (TSX-V: AMW), (the "Company" or "Alpha"), and its Joint Venture partner, Fission Energy Corp (TSX-V:FIS) report that core drilling on the Patterson Lake South project ("PLS") located in the Athabasca Basin area of northern Saskatchewan, has intersected a 6.0 metre wide interval of high grade mineralization with visible massive pitchblende in veins (up to 21 centimetres...

2012-05-10 22:21:13

 Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX): CVV   VANCOUVER, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX: CVV) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") is pleased to report strong geophysical responses matching geology and uranium mineralized boulders from the recent surveys within the target areas at its NW Manitoba uranium-REE project ("Project"). Exploration on the NW Manitoba Project had been suspended since 2007 (see March 27, 2012 news release), but recommenced last month...

2012-03-26 22:20:24

VANCOUVER, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX: CVV) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of geophysical field work on its high-potential NW Manitoba uranium-REE project ("Project"). Exploration on the NW Manitoba Project had been suspended since 2007 due to consultation meetings between the Government of Manitoba and local First Nation communities.  With the Government's conclusion of a consultation protocol and the recent...

2008-08-07 09:00:46

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 7, 2008) - Terra Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TAS) is pleased to provide an exploration update on the Midwest NorthEast Uranium property in which Terra owns a 10% production carried interest. Hathor Exploration (TSX VENTURE:HAT) owns the remaining 90% in the property. In a press release dated August 6, 2008, Hathor reports: "Hathor Exploration Limited (TSX VENTURE:HAT) is pleased to announce that it has received additional base and precious...