Latest Urea Stories
Exalenz to Supply Innovative H. pylori Breath Testing Solution to Veterans Administration Hospitals and Clinics Wilmington, Del. (PRWEB) July 09, 2012 Exalenz Bioscience, a worldwide provider of breath testing equipment for the diagnosis and management of digestive system and liver conditions, today announced it has been awarded a GSA contract. With this contract, Exalenz´ novel point-of-care breath test for Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), the BreathID® System, is now on the...
A team of researchers has discovered a treatment for a common metabolic disorder. The study, published by Cell Press on April 26th in the American Journal of Human Genetics, the official journal of the American Society of Human Genetics, reports that supplementation of nitric oxide (NO) in mice and man afflicted with argininosuccinic aciduria (ASA), a urea cycle disorder (UCD), results in long-term heart and neuropsychological improvements. UCDs are genetic metabolic conditions resulting...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.