Latest urethral strictures Stories
According to Dr. Joel Gelman, an internationally recognized expert in urethral stricture disease and Director of the Center for Reconstructive Urology at UC, Irvine Medical Center, urethral strictures can now be cured with up to a 98+% success rate with urethral reconstruction, including novel techniques recently reported at the 2010 American Urological Association Western Section Meeting. However, Dr. Gelman noted that men with urethral strictures continue to be advised to have their...
American Medical Systems, Inc. (AMS) (NASDAQ: AMMD) today announced the launch of its new GreenLight HPS (High Performance System) EA (Extended Applications) Fiber intended for the treatment of bladder tumors and urethral strictures. According to Whitney Erickson, Vice-President and General Manager of the Men's Health Division at American Medical Systems, the new EA side-firing fiber is designed to extend the proven GreenLight technology beyond the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.