Latest Uri Nitzan Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The Internet was a phenomenon when it came on the scene in the early 1990´s. As the technology has grown, psychiatrists have struggled to recognize and identify a whole host of mental health issues that have arisen as a result of the increased amount of time people spend online. Dr. Uri Nitzan of Tel Aviv University´s Sackler Faculty of Medicine and the Shalvata Mental Health Care Center has produced a new paper, to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.