Latest Uroplatus fimbriatus Stories
Loads of freakish animals, from fingertip-size chameleons to bug-eyed lemurs, crowd the island of Madagascar. Now researchers have combed the island's nooks and crannies to create a map of critical animal hideouts in need of protection. The map is part of a new plan to expand the current reserve areas, boosting the number of species protected within them from some 70 percent to 100 percent, the researchers say. The plan is based on a new computer model designed to spot regions...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.