Latest US Food and Drug Administration Stories
John Neumann for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Following four years of discussions, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a computer that can monitor the health of a patient from within their body. The Ingestion Event Marker from Proteus Digital has received approval for the very tiny (less than 1/10th inch) computer chip it plans on using as an internal MD. Once a sensor on the chip, which is swallowed, comes into contact with stomach acids it acts as an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.