Latest USA Today Stories
Following a recently released report from USA Today regarding unsafe injection practices at healthcare facilities in the U.S., Seattle attorney Christopher Davis wants to warn patients of the potential dangers and risks that come from being treated at one of these facilities. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) January 15, 2013 In 2001, National Quality Forum CEO Ken Kizer, MD first introduced the phrase “never event” in reference to outrageous medical errors — such as operating on the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.