Latest USBF Stories
US Biodefense, Inc. dba Internet Holdings Corp, traded on the over the counter market (OTCBB: USBF), today announced that it has agreed on terms to acquire 100% of the shares of Elysium Internet, Inc. a profitable direct navigation Internet Media Company and wholly owned subsidiary of FTS Group, Inc. (OTCBB: FLIP). US Biodefense, Inc. doing business as 'Internet Holdings Corp' and FTS Group CEO Scott Gallagher commented, "We have entered into a liquidity event transaction that I firmly...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.