Latest USD Stories
First quarter revenue up 6.2% sequentially and 20.2% year-over-year TEANECK, N.J., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider
LONDON, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC (NYSE:IGT, "IGT") announces that a player won a $1,836,877 jackpot on IGT's Wheel of Fortune slot at Menominee Casino Resort,
VANCOUVER, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ - Finavera Wind Energy Inc.
- First-quarter 2015 operating earnings of 99 cents per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
- Generated $11.9 million distributable cash flow for first-quarter 2015 RICHMOND, Va., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Midstream Partners (NYSE: DM) reported unaudited net
PMFG Stockholders to Receive $6.85 in Cash and CECO Stock CINCINNATI and DALLAS, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CECO Environmental Corp. ("CECO") (NasdaqGM: CECE) and PMFG, Inc.
- Quarterly MLP distributable cash flow of $9.0 million HOUSTON, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Partners LP (NYSE: WLKP) (the "Partnership") today reported first
HOUSTON, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) today reported net income for the first quarter of 2015 of $146.3 million, or $1.10 per diluted share, on net sales
- Reports loss of $1.86 per share HOUSTON, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
NEW YORK, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) today reported net income for the three months ended March 31, 2015 of $109 million, or $0.29 per share, compared to $59 million,
The Ford Motor Company is an American automobile manufacturer with its headquarters located in Dearborn, Michigan. It was founded by Henry Ford at 39 years old and incorporated on June 16, 1903. It is described by Forbes as "the most important industrial company in the history of the United States." Ford would go on to become one of the world's largest and most profitable companies and is one of the largest family-controlled companies in the world. Henry Ford made an attempt at an...
Lawrence "Larry" Page, born March 26, 1973 is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who is the co-founder of Google, alongside Sergey Brin. As of 2013, Page's personal wealth is estimated to be $23 billion (US), ranking him #20 on the Forbes 400 list of the 400 richest Americans. Page is the inventor of PageRank, the foundation of Google's search ranking algorithm, and he and Brin own approximately 16 percent of Google's stock. Page was born in East Lansing, Michigan....
Symbol: ECFR Group: Monocot Family: Poaceae Duration: Annual Growth Habit: Graminoid Native Status: L48 I CAN I Synonyms: ECCRE2 Echinochloa crus-galli (L.) P. Beauv. ssp. edulis Hitchc. ECCRF Echinochloa crus-galli (L.) P. Beauv. var. frumentacea (Roxb.) W. Wight PAFR4 Panicum frumentaceum Roxb., non Salisb. Distribution: County distributions for the following U.S. states are available at PLANTS:AL, CA, DC, IL, KY, MO, NV,...
- Emitting flashes of light; glittering.