Latest Using technology Stories
CHICAGO, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Big data, transparency and mobility are frequently heard technology buzz terms, but what do they truly mean for government entities? McGladrey's Using technology to your advantage: Three government trends in 2014 explains that organizations must fully understand how each can impact operations, what questions to ask and how to set priorities, evaluate options, establish budgets and allocate the right resources....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.